Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Student Mentoring Program - Big Brothers and Sisters

Hello,
Last week while planning the new RN student's tea, we thought that it would be a good idea to develop a mentoring program from the 2nd semester students. We want this to be divided based on what clinical group you were in last semester, for example I was in Richard Meza's Dameron tues & wends clinical, so I would volunteer to be a mentor tothat group's new student's. This would only be to be a shoulder tolean on, an ear to listen to type mentoring, we agreed that because we all have our own studying to do that should you mentoree need help with studying, that they be referred to the tutoring center. This is a completely volunteer only program, if you are interested please send me your contact information how ever you would like a interested person to contact you, I will need your e-mail address for sure either your delta one or any other e-mail you wish to be contacted at, and a cell or home number should you wish to be contacted that way. I will be printing up a 3x5 card for each clinical group with our contact info on them for the tea on monday, so if your interested please try and get your information to me by saturday at the latest, we have all been where the students are and it would be wonderful if we can support them should they need help, after all we are all striving for the same goal ! Thank you,
Michelle
mailto:Mmromero255@students.deltacollege.edu

3 comments:

Bonnie Boss said...

I,m in,

Lodi Memorial Clinical Group

My info has been sent via the google group.

Leslie Reisig said...

I sent you an email with my info Michelle.

Leslie Reisig said...

Well, my email to you just bounced back, so here is the info you requested.

Email: reisigfamily@frontiernet.net
Home Phone: 916-684-7247
Cell Phone: 916-799-7247
Dameron Clinical Group

Thanks!
Leslie