Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Focus Groups

Originally the Focus Groups were scheduled for Tuesdays at 1:30 - 2:30 for Fernisa's reviews but no one was available to come so the time was changed to 11:30-12:30. I had one on Acute Renal Failure today that started 15 minutes ago and no one attended. These reviews are for everyone and I am trying to accommodate all of the schedules by giving multiple reviews on the same subjects at different times.

On August 30th I went over Immune System 1:00-2:00 .
On September 13th, I went over Neurological system-Acute vs. Chronic 1:00-2:00
On September 20th, I went over the Genitourinary system 11:30-12:30
Today, September 27, I went over Acute Renal Failure 11:30-12:30 No one showed up.

At 2:00PM today, I will be reviewing the Immune System, I hope to see you there in RM 228 Locke. Please come with questions and concerns.

It is very disappointing when no one shows up. I understand you have busy schedules. If anyone, or group would like a review on a subject please call me at 954-5492 and set up an appointment.

Thank you,

Fernisa Sison
Instructor
Office 214

2 comments:

Bonnie Boss said...

Fern I did not know about the 1130-1230 group today or I would have been there, but it was good finally seeing you at the 1400-1500 group. Is it possible to post or email before your groups? I can come to any before 1300 on Mon and Tues. Thank you for your persistence.
Bonnie

Debbie said...

Fernisa,
Thank you for posting the link to your blog. I know I will be at your focus groups the second half of the semester. I may be the only one, but I will be there come hell or high water. Thanks, Debbie