Saturday, September 03, 2005

N4 Study Group for Exam 2 and Phys Assessment Practice

I am off from work on Sun. and Mon.
I was only going to have a study group at my house on Mon. Sept 5th, but since it is Labor Day, it might not work out for everyone interested.
So......
How about a study session at my house on both Sun, 1330-1600 and Mon, 1330-1600.
I live in Spanos West next to the I-5 and Eight Mile Rd. in Stockton. Easy to find.

Please call and let me know if you want to come to one or both. If there is no interest, I will cancel. If there is a lot of interest, we can subdivide into smaller groups, there is room.
You need to call me or I will think that no one is interested. I f you have any ideas, please share them.

Call for directions and RSVP at (c) 209-329-1369, or (h) 209-474-6339. Please leave message if I don't answer. Or, you can email me at bboss947@students.deltacollege.edu or bboss947@sbcglobal.net I check both daily.

We can go over lecture notes, practice tests and practice our timed physical assessments.
If you have any NCLEX books or cards, bring them too!

No comments: