Friday, January 26, 2007

N-CLEX Results

So, perhaps I'm the only one in the dark, but where do we see the results posted? Everything I read is about how to apply for the exam, or what to do if you need to retake the test, but I see nothing about the actual results. Are they simply emailed to you, or sent in the mail? I tried looking on the BRN website, but I'm not sure where to find them, other than to do a license check as if I was applying for a job...can someone please direct me? Thanks :)

3 comments:

Kristine Cavanagh said...

A license check is how you find out if you passed. It took 2 days for me to find out.

Leslie Reisig said...

Hi Shelby.
Go to the BRN website. On the right hand side is a link "Permanant Licence Verification." Click that and you will be asked to put in your name. If it comes up with RN and a licence # you passed. If not, it's either still pending or ... well, the other alternative won't happen... good luck - I take mine Monday and am scared to death.

Shelby said...

Thanks for the help...I'll be checking Monday and Tuesday...I know you'll do great too, Leslie.
Thanks again! :)

Shelby