Friday, January 26, 2007

Took my boards & have results!

Ok, I took my boards on Tues & got the results on Fri. I passed! I have heard that it can take longer to get the results, so try to be patient.
I didn't get any time to study. We are buying a new home & selling ours. I am also starting the RN to BSN program at Sac State, so with work & kids there didn't seem to ever be time to study. Honestly, I don't know how much studying would have helped. The test was so different from what I expected that I don't know how you could study for it. After two years of the RN program, you know what you know.
My test shut off at 75 questions, & I didn't feel like I had answered enough right to have passed so soon. The more I thought about it, the more I was certain that I had failed. All I could remember were the questions that I thought I had gotten wrong.
So, the moral of the story is not to worry!!! You will probably walk away feeling pretty uncomfortable. The wait will seem like forever, but it will come.
Good luck to everyone!!

1 comment:

Bonnie Boss said...

Congratulations to the new RN!!!!!!