Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Passed

I woke up at 5:30 this morning and was unable to go back to sleep, so I checked the BRN and there it was...I passed! I am so excited. I must say, I took NO courses, but I did spend the best $39.95 of my life on the Learning Extension course that Caralee mentioned. It gave out 1000+ questions and trained your brain to go from subject to subject. The questions were written identically and by doing ALL of the questions I had a good feeling of what the NCLEX was looking for. Without it, I don't know that I would have felt as confident when I walked out of the exam. I got 75 questions and I new for certainty that the last one was correct...that helped me get through the 3 days of waiting for results. As I mentioned, I really felt good about it after the test, but was afraid to feel TOO confident...Good Luck to you all! It's a fabulous feeling to see those two tiny letters after your name and I know you will all enjoy the feeling as I did.

1 comment:

Bonnie Boss said...

Congratulations Leslie RN! I am still waiting to hear my results.