Sunday, February 04, 2007

RN sure looks good, doesn't it?

I took the NCLEX last Tuesday and found out Friday morning that I passed! What a huge relief...I don't know how the nurses who took the paper and pencil test years ago survived (it used to take 2 months for them to get their results)....I could barely make it through those three days! Even though I took Kaplan and used the Saunders book to prepare, I still walked out of that test feeling my results could have gone either way....but, it's over now and I've already started packing up my study space and even sold some of my books on Amazon. I start tomorrow at Lodi in their Versant program and will work right into their OB department. Good luck to all those out there still studying for the NCLEX!

2 comments:

Kathy Harper said...

Congrats Jean! I took it last Friday and awaiting my results. Hopefully, I will have good news too!

Bonnie Boss said...

Jean,RN. Congratulations! I am waiting along with Kathy H. to find out how I did. I also took mine on 2-2-07 in San Francisco.